Surgi's Gets Another "A" On Angie's List

Thanks to our many customers who see fit to compliment us on Angie's List.  Below is our most recent report:

"Our AC went out, so I started to do my research on what type of unit I would need. I decided to get proposals from three companies on a Trane. When I first called Surgi's, I spoke with Craig Johnson on the phone and he began to educate me on the different types of units. He was very patient and answered all of my questions and then some!

He sent Art to my home to see what I presently had and to assess my needs. After a through [sic] inspection,
Art provided me with an detailed explanation of his proposal. Never once did I feel pressured or did I feel that my questions were trivial. They worked with me on price and honored the coupon on Angie's List. The other two companies, although reputable, were not on the same playing field in terms of education, service, or price.

Installation was just as good. Two gentlemen came to install the AC, and air handler. They were polite, neat, and very focused on the job. A few days later, I had a problem with the thermostat. I called and someone was at my house within 2 hours. They fixed the problem in about 30 minutes.
I would highly recommend Surgi's. They exceeded expectations in sales, installation, and service."

Thanks so much for your support.  You can review all of our reports at www.angieslist.com.